Title VI Native American Aging Program Surveys
This initiative is implemented by USAging with funding from the Administration for Community Living and support from Scripps Gerontology Center at Miami University in Oxford, OH.
2020 National Survey of Title VI Programs Report and Toolkit
The comprehensive report describes the findings of the Title VI survey, which was conducted in 2020. The survey gathered information on staffing, budget and services, well as the evolving needs of Title VI programs. Fielded during the COVID-19 pandemic, the survey also gathered data on the impact of the pandemic on Title VI grantees and the elders that they serve.
The toolkit elements help Title VI programs tell the story of their work to older adults, caregivers, funders, policymakers and other stakeholders.
- Fast Facts: Title VI Native American Aging Programs: Services and Partnerships
- Fast Facts: The Impact of COVID-19 on Title VI Native American Aging Programs and Services
- Data Brief: Home Modification and Repair Services and Needs in Indian Country
- Key Findings PowerPoint (customizable for your agency!)
- Sample Newsletter Articles and Social Media Posts on the Survey Findings
- Webinar Recording
- Regional Reports:
- Title VI Programs in Alaska
- Title VI Programs in Regions I-IV (Eastern Regions)
- Title VI Programs in Region V (North Central Region)
- Title VI Programs in Region VI (South Central Region)
- Title VI Programs in Regions VII & VIII (Plains and Mountains Regions)
- Title VI Programs in Region IX (Southwest Region)
- Title VI Programs in Region X (Northwest Region)