USAging advocates on behalf of Area Agencies on Aging and Title VI Native American aging programs to advance federal policies that effectively address the needs of an aging America. Working with Congress and the Administration, we bring the local perspective of our members to DC and champion the needs of older adults, people with disabilities and their caregivers on a wide range of critical policy issues. Check out our current calls to action, legislative analyses, advocacy campaigns, policy positions and public statements.
- USAging Letter to Congress on FY 2022 Appropriations: October 20, 2021
- n4a, ADvancing States, Meals on Wheels, NANASP Letter to Congress on ARPA Match Funding: July 14, 2021
- n4a Letter to Congress on President's Budget, FY 2022 OAA Funding and Flexibilities: June 29, 2021
- n4a Letter to HHS Office of Civil Rights in Response to Notice of Public Rulemaking (NPRM) on Modifying HIPAA Rules to Improve Coordinated Care: May 6, 2021
- n4a, National Indian Council on Aging, Inc. Letter to Congress on Title VI: April 26, 2021
2022 USAging Policy Priorities