USAging Primary Membership is restricted to Area Agencies on Aging and Title VI Native American Aging Programs. Our membership year begins July 1, although the annual campaign continues through the summer and fall to provide sufficient lead time for organizations to renew or join. Staffed state associations of AAAs may also join USAging; dues are determined based on the percentage of AAAs in the state that are USAging members.
Nonprofit provider and partner organizations may be eligible for our Associate Membership. Former AAA and Title VI directors and senior staff may be eligible for our Alumni Membership. Please see the links below for more details on all USAging membership options.
- Primary Members: AAAs, Title VI aging programs
- State Association Members: Staffed state associations of AAAs
- Associate Members: Nonprofit providers and partners
- Alumni Members: Former AAA and Title VI directors and senior staff
Not eligible for membership? If you support our work, our members and all they do for older adults, people with disabilities and caregivers:
- Make a tax-deductible donation to USAging, the Building Our Capacity Fund or the Disaster Relief Fund.
- Providers, policymakers, media, advocates and other stakeholders, join our Friends List to receive the latest news about developments and trends affecting USAging and the Aging Network!