Active Daily Living
Active Daily Living provides USAging members with comprehensive and cost-effective website content to efficiently and effectively assist older adults and caregivers in their communities who are experiencing a variety of health and other issues affecting their ability to continue living in their homes and communities.
The Active Daily Living digital platform includes interactive tools, videos and personalized content that can be customized with your agency’s branding to support caregivers and to help older adults stay active, safe and independent—in their homes and communities—for as long as possible. The Active Daily Living platform includes:
- QuickCare Tips™ and Videos: More than 200 professionally-developed, free or low-cost ideas and videos on activities of daily living and health conditions
- Family Caregiver and Senior Health Newsletters: Customized with your agency’s branding and personalized by each subscriber on topics they choose
- CareGuide Library™ for Older Adults and their Families: Active Daily Living’s library of resources includes more than 300 evidence-based articles on topics relevant to the practical needs of older adults and caregivers
- Age-in-Place Guides: These guides include more than 55 unique and simple interactive assessments that easily help connect older adults with personalized and actionable advice related to activities of daily living and health issues
- Plus much more! Watch a webinar explaining the services Active Daily Living provides here.