Want to share information for consumers about the Eldercare Locator and the services of the Aging Network? Check out these tools!
Media Outreach Campaigns
The Eldercare Locator conducts media outreach campaigns to educate consumers and professionals about the many home and community-based services provided by Area Agencies on Aging and Title VI Native American aging programs. The annual offers tips and encourages families to use holiday gatherings as an opportunity to communicate with older loved ones about important issues concerning their health and welfare. See below for other recent public education campaigns.
- Encouraging Older Adults to Volunteer in Their Communities (2022)
- Healthy Aging in a Pandemic World: What Older Adults and Caregivers Need to Know Now (2021)
- Staying Connected and Healthy During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Resources for Older Adults and Caregivers (2020)
- Modifying Your Home for Healthy Aging (2019)
- Caring Across the Miles: Resources for Long-Distance Caregivers (2018)
- Living Well with Dementia in the Community: Resources and Support (2017)
- Expand Your Circles: Prevent Isolation and Loneliness As You Age (2016)
- Home Improvement Scams: Tools to Reduce Your Risk (2016)
- Before You Give Up the Keys: Create a Roadmap for Transportation Independence (2015)
- Brain Health: You Can Make a Difference! (2014)
- Let’s Talk: Starting the Conversation About Health, Legal, Financial and End-of-Life Issues (2013)
- Protect Your Pocketbook: Tips to Avoid Financial Exploitation (2012)
This animation can help illustrate the various programs and services available through the Aging Network.
More Public Service Announcements: