Toolkit: Sample Social Media Posts
- Adding lighting to dim hallways, replacing door handles, securing railings to both sides of a staircase, installing wheelchair ramps and more are all common types of modifications that can help ensure homes meet the needs of the older adults who live in them. Our new brochure, Modifying Your Home for Healthy Aging, provides tips & resources for older adults and caregivers. LINK TO BROCHURE
- Wondering where to find a local home modification resources? We can connect you to those who can help. [INSERT AGENCY PHONE NUMBER AND URL]
- Have your needs changed as you’ve gotten older? Then your home may need changes, too. Contact the [NAME OF AGENCY] to learn where you can find professional help. [INSERT PHONE NUMBER OR URL].
- One simple home modification can make all the difference for an older adult. Learn how you can make modifications in your home or the home of someone you care for LINK TO BROCHURE. Contact [NAME OF AGENCY] for additional information.
- Keeping #OlderAdults safe in their homes is a top priority for [NAME OF AGENCY]. That’s why we’re participating in the @EldercareLoc Home for the Holidays campaign on home modifications. Learn more about the campaign https://www.n4a.org/h4h2019 and contact [Name of agency] to get connected to local help.