Highlights from 2019 Home for the Holidays Campaign
As the Eldercare Locator's Home for the Holidays campaign winds down, we couldn't let the campaign end without highlighting some of the ways AAAs from around the country participated and shared the campaign brochure, Modifying Your Home for Healthy Aging, in their communities.
This year's campaign focused on the ways AAAs and others in the Aging Network can support the needs of older adults and caregivers as they modify their homes to meet their evolving needs. Did you participate in the campaign? Send an email to let us know!
- Aroostook Agency on Aging: Agency on Aging joins Home for the Holidays
- Chautauqua County Office for the Aging: Campaign To Raise Awareness On Senior Resources
- Philadelphia Corporation for Aging: PCA joins Home for the Holidays Campaign
- Herald Tribune: Aging in the Right Place: National campaign looks to promote holiday discussions about aging safely
- Benjamin Rose Foundation: CEO Blog: Home for the Holidays
- Central Massachusetts Agency on Aging: Modifying Your Home For Healthy Aging
- Herald Palladium: With Eldercare Locator, help is just a phone call away
- Patriot Ledger: Helping older adults modify their homes to stay there
The campaign may be over, but that doesn't mean you have to stop sharing the brochure and other campaign resources in your community! Visit the 2019 Home for the Holidays campaign page for information on ways you can continue to share information about local home modification resources in your community all year long!