Aging & Disability Business Institute a Big Draw at ASA
Aging and Disability Business Institute staff, partners and friends brought a wealth of useful information, tools and stories on a range of hot-button integrated care and business acumen topics to the 2017 ASA Aging in America Conference this week.
Attendance was high and participants were engaged at a number of sessions, including ones covering:
- Building a Statewide CBO Network
- AAA-Medical Partnerships
- Building Volume through Evidence-Based Programs
- HRSA's Geriatric Workforce Enhancement Program and AAAs
- Paving the Way for Medicare Reimbursement
- Quality Improvement for Long-Term Success
- Population Health Management for Members with Chronic Conditions
- Patient-Centered Medical Homes and CBOs
- Managed care and CBOs
- And more!
As evidenced by the impassioned presentations and overwhelming positive audience feedback, the aging and disability networks are increasingly interested and excited about the promises of health care partnerships, and are eager for the kind of targeted education and assistance that the Business Institute can provide to get them on their way.