#USAgingHere4You: Amy Gotwals
“I came to USAging 18 years ago this September, but I keep on learning more about our members' work and our members keep evolving, so I never feel like I've reached the bottom of the knowledge well. Our members do such amazing work for older adults and caregivers and I find it an honor to represent them every day.”
In outreach to Congress and the Administration, Amy and the policy team advocate on behalf of AAAs and Title VI programs to ensure they receive needed resources and funding. Amy and the communications team raise the recognition and visibility of the work USAging's members do to support older adults, people with disabilities and caregivers. With her membership and external relations work, Amy and team facilitate peer learning and connection, identifies best practices and builds partnerships with other national groups to best respond to the evolving needs of USAging members.
Whether you would like a national policy update, have media questions, want to share information on a cool new program from your agency or are interested in being connected to innovative Aging Network programs, consider contacting Amy and her team.
USAging's Public Policy and External Affairs Team
- Amy E. Gotwals, Chief, Public Policy and External Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Olivia Umoren, Director, Public Policy and Advocacy, email@example.com
- Joellen Leavelle, Director, Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Levine, Senior Manager, Membership, email@example.com
- Caitlin Musselman, Manager, Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connor Kelly, Membership and Outreach Associate, email@example.com
- Seth Ickes, Public Policy Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Page, Communications Assistant, email@example.com