Engage in White House Listening Sessions on Nutrition!
This is an important opportunity to share the knowledge and experience you have on OAA nutrition programs—and the nutrition and hunger issues affecting the older adults in your community. Your feedback is critical for the communities you serve, but also to ensure the Aging Network's expertise and wisdom are reflected in any resulting policy conversations.
To register for an upcoming listening session, register at this link to select the session that best aligns with your geographical location:
- South: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 9 – 11 AM MDT
- Midwest and Mountains: Friday, June 3, 2022, 11 AM – 1 PM MDT
- Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 10 AM – 12 p.m. EDT
- West Coast and Pacific: Thursday, June 9, 2022, 3 – 5 PM PDT
- Spanish-only (all regions): Monday, June 13, 2022, 1 – 3 PM EDT
Find more information on the White House Conference website and subscribe to receive updates.