Save Time and Money with n4a’s Preferred Providers in 2021
- By: USAging
- On: 01/15/2021 11:13:40
- In: Program Update
Is one of your resolutions for 2021 to find better ways to put your AAA's dollars to work? Here's an easy way to get started: Consider taking advantage of services from one of n4a's Preferred Providers to better serve older adults in your community.
n4a's Preferred Providers Program offers n4a members discounts and special access to a range of services and products that can help AAAs and Title VI programs achieve their missions.
Only current n4a members can tap into these cost savings and customized offers. All Preferred Provider agreements have been vetted and approved by the n4a Board of Directors.
- Active Daily Living provides n4a members with comprehensive and cost-effective website content to efficiently and effectively assist older adults and caregivers in their communities who are experiencing a variety of health and other issues affecting their ability to continue living in their homes and communities.
- carenect is a monitoring service, brought to you by n4a and Best Buy Health, which enables excellent and cost-effective care for patients, while providing AAAs with an easy and efficient way to start a private pay program.
- Healthy Living at Home provides a place for n4a members to conveniently and easily shop for products that make a positive difference in the lives of the older adults they serve.
- HomeMeds is an evidence-based medication safety program that includes a computerized risk assessment and alert process. Through n4a's Preferred Provider agreement, n4a members receive discounts on HomeMeds licensing.
- TCARE's evidence-based Family Caregiver Support Program provides n4a members with clinically validated assessments, decision algorithms, care planning tools, a community resource database and an automated family caregiver engagement system.